Friday, April 25, 2008

Grumpy's-Roseville



For whatever reason I occasionally I find my self in the suburbs (other than when I'm not working.) I guess mostly because I have friends that live there or because there are movie theaters in suburbs. Anyway a friend and I were looking for something to eat before a movie in Roseville. We decided upon the new Grumpy's because a) we had been wanting to see the piece that John Grider had done inside the bar, and b) because we were curious to see if the menu was similar or the same as the downtown Mpls location. Neither of those things mattered when, much to my delight, Dan Cleavland of Driver 23-Atlas Moth-Dark Horse fame walked through the door. I was so giddy with excitement that. I could barely concentrate on my food because I was so busy watching his every move to see if he's like he in the movies. She had some sort of chicken sandwich and I had a club sandwich.

No comments: