Monday, November 19, 2007

Cheap Thrills


Stopped by Walgreens the other night to pick up some meds. I was extremely hungry,(What else is new, right?) so I decided to peruse the food items. Deerfield Farms, which I believe is brand-exclusive to Walgreens, produces this little gem. "Wow! Only $1." Wow, indeed. As in, "Wow, that can't be good." I'm a sucker for novelty stuff like this. It's only a dollar and microwavable to boot! What the hell; ole' Iron Gut O'Brien will give it a shot.

Okay, (or should I say okey-dokey) I'll have some of these too. Every good microwavable,one dollar pizza needs a quality side item right? Besides I need something to snack on while the delicious 'za is "baking."

Gosh, why do they put so much cheese on the pizza? Deerfield farms really are way to generous with their toppings. Seriously though, one bite is all it takes and I'm hooked. Hooked on throwing this shit in the trash. Crust sticks to the packaging. O-ke-doke is overwhelmingly salty. It melts in your mouth, leaving only an orange, powdery substance packing your molers and a nice layer of the same on the roof of your mouth. Says it's made with real cheese. I'm not so sure about that. White trash diner at it's finest. My stomach hurts.

No comments: